BIM for Architecture
Create, manage, and deliver projects faster with bim
Autodesk Building Information Modeling (BIM) solutions for building projects provide accurate, accessible and actionable insight across the building lifecycle for all project stakeholders. Autodesk’s BIM solutions for building design can help you to:
- Improve project understanding and decision making
- Share and use the same consistent data across the project lifecycle
- Respond quickly to change with processes that are smarter and faster
BIM 101 – An introduction to building information modeling
Autodesk® offers a comprehensive portfolio of building solutions supporting both BIM- and CAD-based workflows, giving architects, engineers and contractors the ability to design, simulate, visualize and construct better buildings. There is software tailored for building designers, drafters, and detailers who need a foundational set of documentation tools, as well an optimized set of tools to help architects, MEP engineers, and structural engineers take advantage of the power of BIM with intelligent 3D model-based design. Beyond that there are comprehensive tools for design and construction that provide greater insight across the building lifecycle.
Why choose Autodesk BIM solutions?
- Advanced technology for design, visualization, simulation, and coordination
- Comprehensive workflow solutions with interoperability to help maintain data fidelity
- Business agility made possible with desktop, cloud, web, and mobile platforms along
with cost-effective packaging to meet changing project needs