The Application Specialist will also help with the installation and implementation of new tech solutions and provide training and support to clients. Other functions include project work and CAD/BIM management.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work in a team environment to evaluate and meet customer needs
- Mentor adoption of new technology and processes for AEC companies
- Deliver effective assessment of customer skills and workflows
- Train others in the use of the latest Autodesk technologies
- Assist with drawing production, workflow support and other complementary project work
- Travel to other office locations in New England to assist CAD customers (mostly daytime)
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience with Autodesk products (Revit, AutoCAD, etc.)
- 5+ years of professional AEC/CAD industry experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Manifest a positive attitude while handling multiple projects in a timely manner
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor Degree in Architecture or Engineering
MicroCAD offers full benefits, including: Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical, with company funded Health Savings Account, Blue Cross Blue Shield Dental and Vision Plan, Optional Life, STD and LDT insurance plans. 401K plan with company contributions. Generous Paid Time off with flexible work schedules. MicroCAD is an Equal Opportunity Employer.