The goal is to achieve maximum profitability and growth in-line with the overall company goals. The Account Executive establishes plans and strategies to expand the customer base and contributes to the development of training, service and support programs for clients.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage, grow and develop existing accounts.
- Prospect online, Network in the Industry and find Referrals for new sales leads
- Conduct effective outbound calls to uncover new sales opportunities
- Display a technological skillset with knowledge of BIM and CAD software
- Collaborate with team to ensure customer retention and contract renewals
- Ability to be tenacious, creative and persistent in overcoming obstacles in order to deliver results
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of B2B Sales – preferably SAAS or experience in the technology sector
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Manifest a positive attitude while handling multiple projects in a timely manner
- Possess excellent leadership, presentation and communication skills
- Experience with CRM software (Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, Act)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications or Architecture/Engineering related fields
MicroCAD offers full benefits, including: Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical, with company funded Health Savings Account, Blue Cross Blue Shield Dental and Vision Plan, Optional Life, STD and LDT insurance plans. 401K plan with company contributions. Generous Paid Time off with flexible work schedules. MicroCAD is an Equal Opportunity Employer.